Home > Forum > ASP.NET > Web Server Configuration

Web Server Configuration

by Moodhi   on Dec 07, 2014   Category: ASP.NET  |  Views: 826    |  Points: 5   |  Starter 
Hi there,

I have been a web developer a while back but I have now moved on from development into management etc.

I have got experience of developing Classic ASP website and a lot of experience of Visual Basic Client/Server development experience. But I am totally new to Dot Net.

I downloaded various .Net sample code but the problem I think I am facing is web server set up and configuration. For Classic ASP I simply install IIS on my laptop and with basic configuration I am up and running but with .Net as mentioned before I have very little knowledge. I want to be able to run simple Insert/Update/Delete code example that I downloaded from your site but I get error running the site. Ca I therefore request if someone can assist in setting up the web server and help run this little code example please ?

Bookmark and Share:
  User Reply  | Ask a question  |   Reply 
  Re :Web Server Configuration   
by Thamil
on Feb 3 2015 6:40AM
Hi Moodhi,

Please follow the below article which would help you on how to deploy asp.net application in IIS in step by step process.

Recent Post

Latest Posts