Home > Forum > ASP.NET > Problem in Crystal report while hosting in the server

Problem in Crystal report while hosting in the server

by Thamil   on Sep 29, 2014   Category: ASP.NET  |  Views: 1120    |  Points: 5   |  Gold 
Hai,

We have developed a ASP.Net application with Crystal Reports 13.0 version. While hosting in the server we are not able to open the crystal report and we are facing the problem "CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=13.0.2000.0:" etc.

Please suggest whether we can add crystal report dll in the hosting server to run the crystal reports because the hosting provider will normally will not have crystal reports installed in their server. We are using Crystal reports Version 13.0

Please suggest.
with regards,
Shyam

Question posted on behaf of Shyam

Bookmark and Share:

User Reply  | Ask a question  |   Reply 
  Re :Problem in Crystal report while hosting in the server   
by Thamil
on Sep 29 2014 4:39AM
Gold 
Hi Shyam,

Place the CrystalDecisions.Web dll – Version 13.0.2000.0 in the application bin folder. This will resolve your issue.
  Re :Problem in Crystal report while hosting in the server   
by Adam Cook
on Oct 6 2014 1:24AM
Starter 
You need to check it first whether your hosting provider support for Crystal Report or not. The second thing you need to check, what CR version does your hosting provider installed on server? That's quite important.

I have experienced same problem like you when deploy my CR on asphostportal. Same error message like above. Then, I asked their support team. They said that their server support CR 2008, then they migrated my account to other server that support CR 13. After all, everything works smoothly.

Recent Post

Latest Posts